Shaw Innovation Explorers: Age of Exploration article: UNH Magazine
by David Shaw
On behalf of the Shaw Innovation Explorers program, I send appreciation to UNH magazine for featuring our work in their winter 2023 issue. That article can be read here.
The program was launched two years ago with the goal of supporting creative and innovative UNH sophomores through funding and experiential learning to benefit participants in entrepreneurial careers.
Testimonials such as these are gratifying evidence that the program is delivering the impact we hoped for:
- I cannot even begin to describe the ways in which this program has changed my entire view of my future and for that I am forever grateful.
- To be given the opportunity to stay curious in ways I never imagined has lead to so much professional and personal growth.
- Being part of the Shaw Innovation Explorers has truly been an experience like no other
- This year I have learned so much, and have rediscovered concepts like curiosity, creativity, and courage from people with different perspectives than me. Grateful is not enough to describe how I feel to be part of this cohort
- The Shaw Innovation Explorers has been one of the most impactful programs I have had the privilege of being a part of.
- Each student repeatedly expressed their thanks and a general sentiment of “this is the best thing I have ever done”.
- Experiential learning at its best! Fantastic outcomes for our Shaw Innovation Explorers!
Congratulations to UNH, and especially the E-Center, for their outstanding support for this program.